Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!
 
HomePublicationsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12



Share | 
 

 violetriddle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2007-02-02
Number of posts : 4728
Age : 23
Location : I'm not sure....
Real First Name : June
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Gryffindor
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
50 / 70050 / 700


PostSubject: violetriddle   Tue Mar 18 2008, 04:18

Welcome to the maze, Lesley!

You find yourself at the beginning of a huge maze composed of gigantic green hedges. Using your knowledge of spells, especially Charms, you must find a way out of this maze. Numerous obstacles will be presented to you and they need to be passed in order for you to move on through the maze. Tall leafy walls rise up on both sides of you. The sun shines brightly and there's nothing in sight... at the moment. Step into the maze and begin this adventure. Remember to role-play your actions, show your knowledge of spells and charms, and to be creative. Your first obstacle will follow your first post. There will be ten total challenges for you to complete before you're done.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Age : 24
Location : Alabama
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest :
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
203 / 700203 / 700


PostSubject: Re: violetriddle   Thu Mar 20 2008, 18:14

Lesley walked into the maze. "This is so...dark." She said. She kept on walking, waiting for the first thing to pop up and scare her. She shouldnt had agreed to this but she wanted to prove she was not a chicken like everyone said she was. Pulling out her wand, she waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RhiannonMei
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2007-02-02
Number of posts : 4728
Age : 23
Location : I'm not sure....
Real First Name : June
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Gryffindor
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
50 / 70050 / 700


PostSubject: Re: violetriddle   Sun Mar 23 2008, 16:48

[In the original post, it says that the sun is shining. Please pay attention to the details.]

The flapping of wings can be heard and before long, a pack of yellow birds come into sight, heading straight for Lesley. They are flying in a V-pattern, ready to attack.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xanga.com/love_the_moon
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Age : 24
Location : Alabama
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest :
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
203 / 700203 / 700


PostSubject: Re: violetriddle   Tue Mar 25 2008, 00:31

(sorry)

Lesley's eyes widen ad she pulled out her wand,"Flipendo" She said adn the birds were knocked back."Avis!" And birds flew out of her wand, attacking the other birds. Lesley ran off, waiting for the next attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: violetriddle   Thu Feb 26 2009, 12:27

Well done! You have passed your first challenge!

The sky above Lesley abruptly darkens, clouds circling above her. In a moment this has progressed to a full-blown thunder storm, but, oddly enough, the storm is centered on her. The rest of the sky is still sunny. Rain falls, thunder echoes, and lighting begins to shoot out from the dark clouds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
violetriddle
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2008-02-14
Number of posts : 35370
Age : 24
Location : Alabama
Real First Name : Lesley
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : The Wonderful House of Salazar Slytherin
Crest :
Wand : Walnut & Dragon Heartstring
Award Bar :
203 / 700203 / 700


PostSubject: Re: violetriddle   Sun Apr 12 2009, 09:53

Lesley looked up, glaring. Perfect. Not only was she getting soaked, there was the possibility she could get struck by lighting also. ‘You caught yourself into it, now get yourself out.’ She thought, wiping some of the rain from her eyes. Deciding maybe she should run to get her mind working, she realized running would only be a dead end for her. Then it clicked, she could make the water repel her for a moment to think. “Impervius!” She shouted towards herself. Seconds later, the rain stop hitting her and she bit her lip, thinking.

“Winoeris!” She shouted. (causes big gust of wind). She watched as the wind from her wand pushed the cloud away, but the cloud kept trying to come near her. ‘You know sun doesn’t work. So what can you do?’ Lesley asked herself. Hoping this would work, she shouted ‘Duro!’ at the cloud, which, if it worked, turned it to stone. She prayed that it would.

(hope I'm doing this right...been forever since I done this)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: violetriddle   Sun Apr 12 2009, 10:28

(Totally fine )

Great work! You've passed your second challenge!

The cloud turns to stone and falls behind Lesley. Whatever was left of the bad weather fades away as she continues on. She finds a corridor lined with beautiful bell-shaped blue flowers. Although she appreciates their beauty, she is wary to enter. Could those be the lovely but poisonous flowers of aconite? Can she get through without them touching her?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
 
violetriddle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience :: The Hogwarts Experience Castle :: Third Floor :: Charms Classroom :: Through a Maze-
Jump to: