Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!
 
HomePublicationsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12



Share | 
 

 harryrokz3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: harryrokz3   Sun Jun 21 2009, 18:03

Welcome to the maze, Ian!

You find yourself at the beginning of a huge maze composed of gigantic green hedges. Using your knowledge of spells, especially Charms, you must find a way out of this maze. Numerous obstacles will be presented to you and they need to be passed in order for you to move on through the maze. Tall leafy walls rise up on both sides of you. The sun shines brightly and there's nothing in sight... at the moment. Step into the maze and begin this adventure. Remember to role-play your actions, show your knowledge of spells and charms, and to be creative. Your first obstacle will follow your first post. There will be ten total challenges for you to complete before you're done.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Sat Jul 18 2009, 20:24

Ian stepped into the maze and walked a few steps, and heard a large rusling noise and swung anound to see the maze entrance closing behind him. And as it closed,it went black as night. "Oh,crap"*sigh*Lumos, he wispered.and walked on,wand held aloft,wrestling with his imense fear of the dark


Last edited by harryrokz3 on Sun Jul 19 2009, 19:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Sun Jul 19 2009, 16:58

Ian walks without trouble for a few minutes, but suddenly hears scuttling in the path behind him. He turns and sees many of Aragog's acromantula offspring climbing out of the hedges and scurrying along the path towards him. Ahead of him are more acromantulas closing in on him. Ian needs to defeat the acromantulas before he can continue on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Sun Jul 19 2009, 19:02

Ian walked along, sending spells at every thing that moved.When he reached ,what seemed the darkest part of the maze he heard a scuttling noise in the shadows."Lumos Maxima" he wisperd,as a brighter light eminated from his wand.And there, to his horror were what seemed hundreds of acromantulas."Oh,crap" he said." Aria Exumai"!! he shouted,and the nearest one went flying backwards. But many more were closing in. "think ""think"!he thought."What do spiders hate"?Suddenley he thought of some thing,"light"he thought."Insacarcenus" he said, as a ring of fire appered around his knees.And the closest acromantulas scuttled away."Yes"he shouted,and walked on past the acromantulas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Mon Jul 20 2009, 16:42

Well done, you've passed your first challenge!

Ian resumes walking through the maze, but suddenly something falls onto his head. He picks it up and sees a clod of dirt. Puzzled, he goes on, but dirt begins falling more rapidly from above and is drawn to his body like a magnet. It continues to fall even after reaching his elbows. Can he stop himself from being buried before it's too late?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Tue Jul 21 2009, 09:01

Ian was walking along when a clump of dirt hit him on the head. "Ow"! he looked around "Ow", "ow" as more dirt came raining down "Protego"! and a invisable shield around him while the dirt spatterd the shield.He walked on past the dirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Wed Jul 22 2009, 17:22

As you've done nothing yet to stop the earth, it'll keep falling until you do and only then will you have passed the challenge!

Although the shield blocks the dirt from hitting Ian, he hasn't stopped it from falling and it's getting close to filling up the corridor he is in...but not before he hears something dig itself out of it! A gnome begins to kick and scratch at him and is soon found by its fellows! Piles of dirt, gnomes everywhere - what is Ian to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Wed Jul 22 2009, 19:09

as the dirt spattered Ian's shield he saw gnomes crawling out and coming at him."Oh no". "think"think"then,something clicked. of corse,"Insacarcanous" and a wall of fire from his thighs down appered."that takes care of the gnomes". he chuckled, "there so dumb the'll keep coming untill the'll burn themselves to death".
"now about that dirt."Scourgify" and some of the dirt flew a way.he kept repeating until his path was clear. by that time all the gnomes were dead and he walked on past the dirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Fri Jul 31 2009, 16:55

You've passed your second and third challenges! Woo!

Ian continues through the maze and turns into a passageway in which he spots - it would be hard not to - a gigantic orange and black three headed snake: a runespoor. These highly dangerous creatures are extremely unique; each head serves a different purpose as either a critic, a dreamer, or a planner. When it sees Ian the critic begins to hiss, drawing the attention of the other heads. Showing off its many sets of fangs, the six foot long snake slithers towards Ian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Wed Oct 07 2009, 15:32

"oh crap" he said "think!"Diffindo he yelled as one of the heads fell off.but it grew back "double crap!!!"stupify! but that had no effect.nothing workes!he thought.*sigh* "Desprate times, Desprate measurs."



AVADA KEDAVERA!!!



The runespoor fell dead at his feet. Cautiosly he edged around its lifeless corpse and walked on into the maze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Sat Feb 06 2010, 11:50

You've passed your fourth challenge, huzzah!

Ian gets around the dead runespoor and, at a fork in the path, takes the left hand one. Before long he begins to hear thunder; he looks up. Above him dark clouds are gathering much too quickly to be natural, and all of a sudden lightning strikes a hedge near him, setting it on fire. The fire spreads rapidly as lightning continues to strike, and no helpful rain falls from the dark clouds. Can Ian stop the fire and its cause before the maze burns to the ground?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Thu May 27 2010, 22:13

Oh Crap, Fire, this sucks. Um...Um...zap AAAHHH, Ian yelled. Um... ah!! Subsisto Levitas!! Ian shouted into the sky to stop the lightning. Now for this fire Pluvis!!(raining in latin) and put out the fire. And he walked on through the maze
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Age : 26
Location : Fairy Meadow :D
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
203 / 700203 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Mon Jan 31 2011, 07:49

This is a RP thread, though under a class, RP rules are as well implemented here. So, I am making you pass just half for the fifth challenge for now. here comes the other half! : )


Ian did manage to surpass the hell-scene of the maze, through making rain. But little does he know that he just had made another obstacle himself. The rain he made poured heavily throughout the maze, though earth exists barely everywhere, the rain Ian had made seemed to be a very different one. His rain's water were not absorbed by the earth, there could have been something wrong with the spell, or maybe his concentration. But what is clear now, is that the maze was turned into a giant pool, being filled fast with nonabsorbent water. The Hufflepuff should do something quickly to escape from this massive impossible flood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Mon Jan 31 2011, 13:47

"Uh-oh, thought Ian as he saw the water level rising." "I gotta stop this rain. ... ... ... I know!!' "diffugere!!!" and the storm clouds dispersed. "Now about this water,... tabescere," and the water cleared away. Ian breathed in relief,"End of the maze, here I come..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Age : 26
Location : Fairy Meadow :D
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
203 / 700203 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Mon Apr 18 2011, 22:49

Please include what the spell does, and with that I do not mean the simple "and the storm clouds dispersed" or "water cleared away." >.>
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Tue Apr 19 2011, 10:37

*edit*

"Uh-oh, thought Ian as he saw the water level rising." "I gotta stop this rain. ... ... ... I know!!' "diffugere!!!" and he watched as his spell dispersed the dark storm clouds. "Now about this water,... tabescere," and he watched the water dissapeared into thin air.Ian breathed in relief,"End of the maze, here I come..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Age : 26
Location : Fairy Meadow :D
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
203 / 700203 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Tue May 03 2011, 05:50

You just sort of jumbled the words, but didn't justify nor make it anything better. sad


The storm clouds dispersed above the Hufflepuff and the rain it poured on the ground vanished with the swish if the Hufflepuff's wand, but the sky still was dark and the damp the rain brought into the maze was still present, enough to tend a demon waiting for the right time to attack. The darkness and the dampness brought life to what Ian might not be expecting to encounter on his way out. Before he can even move a mass of soft, springy tendrils and vines that possess some sense of touch emerged slowly from the ground and before Ian knew it, the plant has already ensnared him, binding his arms and legs and creeping its way to choking him sooner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Tue May 03 2011, 15:05

"Huh, whats that?" Ian said. "Oh crap, diffindo!!!" One root fell away but another grew back.He repeated this several times before admitting defeat. " Well, that didn't work." He said. "Think what else can I do?" *gasp* "I know!!" "Destrui non visa!!!" He yelled as he felt a surge of electrifying energy flow through his arm and into the ground. He smiled, knowing it would destroy what he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sashi
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
Ravenclaw Head of House : Charms Professor : 1st Year: Fairy
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2008-09-26
Number of posts : 10475
Age : 26
Location : Fairy Meadow :D
Real First Name : Sashi
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : where wits are far beyond measure
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
203 / 700203 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Tue Jul 26 2011, 01:31

The ground opens up as the spell hit it, which have worsen the scenario. The live vines took hold of Ian's foot grabbed him towards the pitch black hole landing on a big Devil Snare pit.

Note: With no sufficient translations and details to support your spells you won't be able to get a pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dollgoddessloony.blogspot.com/
harryrokz3
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Male
Country :
Regist. date : 2009-05-17
Number of posts : 844
Age : 20
Location : My imagination. (It's so nice in here!)
Real First Name : Ian
Warning :
1 / 31 / 3

House : Hufflepuff!!!
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700


PostSubject: Re: harryrokz3   Tue Jul 26 2011, 08:22

Ian saw his spell only make the situation worse. Now more tentacles were coming out of the ground then before. They were wrapped around both of his legs, and had started dragging him toward the seemingly bottomless hole. Just as he reached the edge of the hole, he remembered a spell. He though it was a long shot but anything to keep him out of this hole, Lumos Maxima! He had to look away because the the ball of light that shot out of his wand was so intense it hurt his eyes. But it did it's job warding off the Devil's Snare and following it down into the hole to make sure it stayed down there. After watching all this happen, he remembered that he has hanging on the edge of the hole. With great effort he was able to climb out of the hole and ran, ran before the ball of light he created dissipated and the tentacles came creeping back out of the darkness searching for it's escaped victim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
harryrokz3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience :: The Hogwarts Experience Castle :: Third Floor :: Charms Classroom :: Through a Maze-
Jump to: