Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!
 
HomePublicationsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12



Share | 
 

 Im_Hermione

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Im_Hermione   Thu Feb 26 2009, 11:57

Welcome to the maze, Erika!

You find yourself at the beginning of a huge maze composed of gigantic green hedges. Using your knowledge of spells, especially Charms, you must find a way out of this maze. Numerous obstacles will be presented to you and they need to be passed in order for you to move on through the maze. Tall leafy walls rise up on both sides of you. The sun shines brightly and there's nothing in sight... at the moment. Step into the maze and begin this adventure. Remember to role-play your actions, show your knowledge of spells and charms, and to be creative. Your first obstacle will follow your first post. There will be ten total challenges for you to complete before you're done.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2007-08-16
Number of posts : 4793
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed.
Real First Name : Erika//Eka
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Gryffindor
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
3 / 7003 / 700


PostSubject: Re: Im_Hermione   Wed Jul 22 2009, 21:44

"I donít think I can do this..." Erika whispered looking over to her friend who'd come along to support her in the task.
"Oh it'll be fine... you'll see!" Her voice chirped as she pushed her to get moving. Erika gulped hard and starred out into the lush, green entrance to the maze. The twisting leaves spiraled and knotted, thorns stuck out from the sides prickled your fingers at the sight. The crowds cheered and the cannon shot. As the stands shook, the roars grew louder. Carefully, Erika entered the maze. The ground shifted from pleated soil to hard iron rock. The air grew unnaturally cold, sending a shivering chill down your spine. The greenery had closed behind her and the sound of her classmates was drastically deffend. Erika pulled out her wand, holding it tight as she was now aware that the task had begun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: Im_Hermione   Fri Jul 24 2009, 07:15

After a short while, Erika enters a passageway splattered with a reeking yellow-green pus. Recognizing this as bubotuber pus, she knows she cannot touch it, for if she does she will be covered in boils. Looking further she sees that the bubotubers responsible for the mess are still sticking out of the ground, swellings ready to burst. Can she get through without getting hurt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
Im_Hermione
1st Year
1st Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2007-08-16
Number of posts : 4793
Age : 24
Location : Under your bed.
Real First Name : Erika//Eka
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Gryffindor
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
3 / 7003 / 700


PostSubject: Re: Im_Hermione   Wed Oct 07 2009, 21:51

Erika stepped carefully, cautiously though the maze. She let out a shrieking cry as the yellow puss splattered over her, just missing her sensitive white skin. Careful not to touch the bubotuber pus she aimed her wand at her clothes taking a deep breath. She muttered the words carefully, "Videlicet!" This- a Latin translation of the word clear- cleared up her puss right off her clothing. She took a deep breath and bit her lip as she looked out and saw what she needed to do to cross. Once again she raised her wand,"Incendio" Her voice was calm and precise, setting fire to the remaining bubotuber.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elana
5th Year
5th Year
avatar

Female
Country :
Regist. date : 2006-04-16
Number of posts : 7562
Age : 25
Location : Ra-Ra-Ra-Raaaaavenclaw Tower
Real First Name : Elana
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : RAVENCLAW!
Crest :
Wand : Willow and Unicorn Tail Hair
Award Bar :
93 / 70093 / 700


PostSubject: Re: Im_Hermione   Sat Feb 06 2010, 11:53

Well done, you've passed your first challenge!

Leaving the scorched bubotubers behind, Erika continues through the maze. Although the look of the ground remains unchanged, slightly matted green grass, she notices that it gets harder and harder for her to move her feet, and bits of grass come up with each step until, with a jolt, she is sucked down into the ground. Disguised quicksand swells up around her legs - can she keep her wits about her and get out before it swallows her up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theunlockedcloset.moonfruit.com/
 
Im_Hermione
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience :: The Hogwarts Experience Castle :: Third Floor :: Charms Classroom :: Through a Maze-
Jump to: