Harry Potter - The Hogwarts Experience

Come share the Magic and remember: Never tickle a Purple Hippo!

HomePublicationsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistHogwarts QuillLog in
Announcement Board
Check the news/announcements/updated thread HERE
Please be patient while HE is undergoing some major changes, we're trying to improve it for a new era.

YEAR 12

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Housepoints

Hufflepuff: 20,650 HP
Ravenclaw: 2,966 HP
Slytherin: 1,788 HP
Gryffindor: 1,511 HP

ShoutBox
HE Staff
Admin

Deputy Head

Heads of House

Second Heads of House
Gryffindor: TBA
Ravenclaw: TBA
Hufflepuff: TBA
Slytherin: TBA

Other Positions
Head Students
(February 2017 - February 2018)
NatalieSS

TBA
Prefects
(February 2015 - February2016)
TBA
Classes
Ancient Runes
Professor: TBA

Arithmancy
Professor: amberg93

Charms
Professor: Sashi

Flying Lessons

Healer Studies

Herbology

Mythology

Professor: amortentia773

Potions

Transfiguration
HE Daily Trivia

Don't forget do play the Daily Trivia. There will be a bunch of points available for the Top 10 Players at the end of each month!

Hurry up, then, click HERE!
Latest topics
» Readings from beyond #1
by AlabastorCrowley Tue Sep 19 2017, 17:32

» WAND EXAMINATIONS (1st Years and above sign up here)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 16:57

» Constellations
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:35

» Colors of Stars
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 13:10

» Norse God of the Week (8)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:04

» Norse God of the Week (7)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:03

» Norse God of the Week (6)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:02

» Norse God of the Week (5)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:01

» Norse God of the Week (4)
by RedundantBadger Tue Sep 19 2017, 08:00

Term Cup Winners
Year 1 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 1 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Slytherin
Quidditch Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 2 (1st Semester)
Year 2 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Gryffindor
Year 3 (1st Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Quidditch Cup: Slytherin
Year 3 (2nd Semester)
House Cup: Ravenclaw
Year 4 (Full Year)
House
Cup: Gryffindor
Quidditch Cup: Hiatus
Year 5 (Full Year)
Year 6 (Full Year)
Year 7 (Full Year)
Year 8 (Full Year)
Year 9 (Full Year)
Year 10 (Full Year)
Year 11 (Full Year)
House Cup: Hufflepuff
Quidditch Cup: Hufflepuff
Recent Exam Passes
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class E: History of the Planets
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class B: Astronomy Today
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class A: Observation Astronomy
amortentia773
Astronomy OWL - Class C: Galaxy quest
amortentia773
Level 5 : Animagus Transformation
amortentia773
Level 6 : Final Exam : Knowledge of Animagus
amortentia773
Level 7 : Register Your Animagus
Featured Member

FaceBook Page
Affiliates/Topsites
lease vote daily in the following sites to keep our site on top and hopefully attract more members:

These are our static affiliates:

Gordon Parks' Academy
wands at the ready
HOS
Potter's Army
FIGHT LIKE GODS
GRAPHICS GAMES

Affiliate With Us
If you would like to affiliate with the Hogwarts Experience simply take the link image code below to put onto your site. To have your affiliate here, please PM Raistlin The Wizard or post your button HERE. Please remember, Hogwarts Experience will only affiliate with sites that have our own affiliate link on them.
Add us as an affiliate:

Share | 

A Very Wizard Holiday!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Ravenclaw
Crest :
Wand : Exam not taken
Award Bar :
102 / 700102 / 700

PostSubject: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Tue Dec 04 2007, 14:57

My parents used to always open their presents up on Christmas Eve, and me and my brothers were allowed to open just one present. The next morning my parents would ger to sip their coffee and tea, respectively, while us kids tore open our presents with glee. My husband and I now continue the tradition of opening our presents on Christmas Eve (but since we don't have any kids yet we get to spend Christmas morning in bed, since we stayed up all night playing with our toys XD)

For this class I want you to imagine how a holiday would be spent in a wizarding household- past, present and future. The holiday does not have to be Christmas, you can even make one up of your own that a wizarding family would celebrate, but I would like it set in the month of December.

Pt. 1- Holiday Past is worth 30 pts

Pt. 2- Holiday Present is worth 30 pts

Pt. 3- Holiday Future is worth 30 pts

The person with the best submission will recieve an extra 10 points!

Each section must be at least 350 words in length, although as always more is welcome! The format of the sections are up to you- it can be either a story format, or a report style.

:stuck: Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://midnightbookgirl.com
dragonweaver
2nd Year
2nd Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-06-22
Number of posts : 2895
Real First Name : Ingrid
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Hufflepuff
Wand : Ash and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
7 / 7007 / 700

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Tue Dec 04 2007, 20:33

Past:

Present:

Future:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~veliakaida
Dancingsunset
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2006-08-03
Number of posts : 8545
Location : Stuck in Octoberland with my amazing husband Anthony
Real First Name : Schizo-Dani and Eryn
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Hufflepuff don't judge us we're still badgers grrr...
Crest :
Award Bar :
5 / 7005 / 700

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Tue Dec 04 2007, 21:51

Wow....I don't know how to follow that one...

Past
Last night, we went to the silver skater that mum's been raving about for the past week. Its this really really pretty light show where everyone dresses up like an ice princess or prince and dance. Mum and dad were really extravagant with their coustumes and they kept laughing when they stepped on each others toes. I met this really pretty girl named Lucy she was really nice and didn't say anything mean about my scuffed up shoes but instead pulled out her wand and repaired them. We danced alot, she was really sweet. Mum and dad had alot of fun I thought, they were laughing all the way home and we didn't get back until almost midnight.
We spend about an hour around the christmas tree we bought from a muggle shop on the way home and were decorating it. Sara just turned seventeen so she was putting up some really nice garlands, I felt really stupid because all I had were christmas ornaments that mum takes us out for every year. This year I got a Badger playing with a Christmas ornament, it climbs around on the tree bearing its little red orb with such pride, I don't think the army man and quidditch player I got last year like it very much but I think it's quiet cute.
About three'o'clock Sara and I went upstairs to our rooms and waited talking in the dark for morning to come. Sara's silly when you get her talking at three in the morn'. She kept saying stuff like how there will be really weird muggle inventions like screens where you type stuff and can send it to other people. But like I said she's really silly in the early morning.
~Nolan

Present
Grandpa Nolan and Grandma Lucy came over earlier today, they were talking about going to this silver dancing thingy where they met like a hundred years ago. Graps keeps saying I should go, but I don't really want to I bet only really old people go, but he just shrugs and says that some of the prettiest people go to those dances, then Grandma blushes and he kisses her hand. Mom and Dad thought it might be a good idea to go, but I told them I would stay here.
Julie came over about an hour after mom and dad left, we did each others hair and then the weirdest thing happened, James; this really cute hufflepuff in my year, came over. He was with his mate Jack that Julie really really likes. We sat around eating cookies and drinking egg nog and talking, James did this really lovely spell and made the fire dance around spelling out our names and making roses and such, he's such a nice boy and has a dreamy smile. I could swim in his eyes. Anyway Julie and Jack were talking and then he just kissed her! And I was like OMG because I had no idea that Jack liked her back, but they just sat there kissing for like the longest time. James was really funny about it and made a couple of jokes, then he got really serious and took out this little black box and held it out to me and told me not to open it until morning I laughed and took it, Julie and Jack left about a couple of hours ago and James left when he heard mum's key in the lock.
I wonder whats in that box...omg its a ring...and a note...Will you marry me? OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I'm gonna say yes, and send him an owl.
*Jane*

Future

I can't believe it Grandma and Grandpa are coming over tomorrow for christmas, they like never come over, they're always touring around in Hawii and places celebrating their like 45th anniversary. I know that Pops proposed to her on Christmas Eve and I swear if I have to hear that story one more time I'm going to poke my eye out with a vitual spork. Mom and Dad think its really rude of me to be upstairs texting to Janet when Grandma Jane and Grandpa James came all this way just to be with us. Seriously they came up for Thanksgiving in all and it was fun but they just talk and talk about what it was like a Hogwarts when they were growing up. I keep saying that the virtual books they have now are much better than the old books that kept falling apart but they don't believe me.
They took us shopping for christmas presents which was really fun because I'm just used to sitting in my room and making stuff apear out of nowhere. After they 'adjusted the rules' as Grandpa James says on the spells that 14 year olds can use at home I've just been spending hours making stuff I don't even have money to buy appear out of stuff I already have. Like I turned my stuffed sock puppet I got for my first christmas into a pocket notebook-dell-. Mom got really mad at me and made me change it back but I swear the button eyes on that thing flicker on and off as if some kind or movies is playing it them. But when I was with Grandma she bought this really pretty necklace for mum and she used actual money! A real Gallon, like you know I've seen pictures of them but I've never actually seen someone use one in real life, the guy behind the counter droped his jaw so low Granny stuffed it in his mouth and walked out.
I bought a really cute doll for my sister Sara whose gonna turn two here pretty soon. She actually said her first word the other day "present" Which doesn't suprise me seeing as her birthday is on Christmas. Whats cool about the doll is that it doesn't do anything! Nothing at all no wizzing stuff or buttons to make it go potty it just sits there and you have to pick it up it wont just follow you like any other toy. It's really pretty though, with blonde hair like Sara has and blue eyes like Grandpa James. Wow I just looked at the laser clock on my dresser it says its almost midnight, well night!
#Anna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephy
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater
Head Girl : 5th Year : Death Eater

Female
Regist. date : 2006-06-03
Number of posts : 30328
Real First Name : Stephanie, Polly calls me Stephums, Kim calls me Steffie and among others Im either mommy or granny
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : ravenclaw
Crest :
Wand : Walnut & Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
85 / 70085 / 700

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Sat Dec 15 2007, 19:53

Pt. 1- Holiday Past is worth 30 pts

Back in the 1600 hundreds many witches and wizards would do just about what the muggles would do when they first woke up, they would wake up and race downstairs where under the stairs there would be presents waiting for them under the huge tree that sat in the middle of their living room. Unlike the muggle world, witches and wizards do not believe in the traditional Santa Claus we do, instead they believe that there was once a muggle who was so caring and nice to little children that one day a group of very powerful wizards decided that they would do something for the man. Every year this muggle would spend most of his time making toys for the children in his village and then he would pass them out to each and every single child. Well the powerful wizards decided that they would grant the muggle the ability to perform certain spells that would help him to make the toys much quicker and be able to give the toys out not only to the children in his village but to every child on the earth, including the young witches and wizards.

So one day when the man had just finished handing out all of his toys, the powerful wizards went up to him and told him what they were and what they wanted to do for the man. The muggle had believed in magic so when the powerful wizards told him that they were wizards he was delighted and was ready for the wizards to perform any necessary spell that would enable him to make the toys and his journeys quicker. The powerful wizards all used knew what spells they were to perform and when they preformed the small spell at the same time they were able to do what they wanted. They also told the man that they would return sometime in June to see how he was doing by then. The muggle knew the spell had worked the first day that he had made a toy which took him a fraction of the time it usually did.

Half way through the year the muggle had run into a problem. Even though he was able to make toys much faster than what he usually could he still couldn’t make enough toys for all of the children in the world. So the muggle kept making as many toys as he could while waiting for the powerful wizards to return. When June came the wizards came too just as they had promised and when the muggle had told him what the problem was the wizards quickly came up with a solution. They quickly summoned some goblins. These goblins were well known for making unbreakable toys and the wizards knew that they would be perfect for the job. The wizards then said that they would be back in December and they left the muggle and the goblins to finish making the presents. The muggle was happy to see that with the goblins help he was now going to be able to make all of the presents in time.

When December came the muggle was surrounded by toys that he had just made but one thought had came to him, how was he going to be able to carry all of these toys all over the place. Just as he was thinking this the powerful wizards returned and the muggle voiced his problem. The wizards told him not to worry and they quickly summoned a sleigh for the muggle to use. With this sleigh the muggle was able to fly all over the world in time to deliver all of the toys.

Pt. 2- Holiday Present is worth 30 pts

Just like the Christmases in the past the wizards now a days celebrate it in the same way. The wizards wake up and find their presents under a tree in the living room. They also still believe in the same story about the muggle who was given magical powers to help him with his yearly trips around the world. So where is the difference from then and now. Well Ill tell you that is what happens after that. Back in the 1600s they would open their presents and then spend the rest of their days woth their family playing with their new toys but now a days they do something else. After they have opened their presents they still spend time playing with them and seeing what their other family members got but after that it is time for Christmas qudditch.

The family is split up into teams. There can be as many teams as they like but usally there isn’t more than three or four teams. After they have picked their teams they play small little games that take about a minute to plat to decide who plays what position. One could be rock, paper, scissors or any other games like that. Once they have done that they then have to go an find balls. Usually the parents will go out and but two bludgers, a quaffle and a snitch and they the would hide them in their own boxes throughout the house. The children must go around and try to find each ball before they are to play qudditch. Once all of the balls are found they decide what order the teams will be playing and that is when the game of qudditch shall begin. Once quddtich is over they add up the scores and they see which team has won. Whichever team had won gets to cut the turkey that they shall be eating that day. Each player on the winning team get to cut off the piece that they want and then whoever is the youngest on that team will be able to cut the rest of the turkey. Once the turkey is cut whoever is the oldest gets to pick which piece each member gets.

Pt. 3- Holiday Future is worth 30 pts

By the year 2080 the way that Christmas is celebrated has changed a little since the year 2000. Just like the way Christmas has always been celebrated, the children wake up to find presents under a tree. The only difference in this would be the type of toys that they would receive. The children love this part of Christmas and I do not think that this way of celebration shall never change as long as Christmas continues. After the toys are opened the children spend most of the morning playing with them. Then when dinner comes they go and eat their Christmas dinner. Unlike eating turkey they now eat ham and they do not play qudditch to determine who gets to pick who gets what piece. Instead they each pick out what piece of the ham they want and then they enjoy their dinner for the day.

Right after dinner is where the big changes begin. They don’t play quddicth but they do play a game called muggle in space. It is a board game that has spaces and when you roll a die you get to move as many spaces as the die tells you to. Once you land on a square you are given an obstacle to get through. You cannot use your wand all you can do is use your brain just like a muggle would have to do if they were to run into a problem. Most of the problems that you are to solve take place in space and you are allowed to use certain materials. Depending on how well you take care of your situation you will be awarded points. By the end of the game whichever team has the most points win.

Once the board game is over they play another game to see who can stay up the longest. Whoever falls asleep will have something written on their head by those remaining (those who are still awake.) By the next day whoever doesn’t have something written in their head is the winner. There can be ties if two or more go to sleep at the same time. The way a tie is broken is that they ones who were ties are locked into a room with nothing but markers and whoever has the least amount of marker on them wins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
polly
3rd Year
3rd Year

Female
Regist. date : 2006-03-12
Number of posts : 10718
Real First Name : Polly
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Ravenclaw!
Crest :
Wand : Hawthorn and Phoenix Tail Feather
Award Bar :
11 / 70011 / 700

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Thu Dec 20 2007, 11:56

A Very Wizard Holiday!

Past
This one is wrote in the mind of the present persons mother’s
first ever ‘Defeat of the Dark Lord day.’

My mother told me to write one of these as today is the
first official ‘Defeat of the Dark Lord day’ A year today Harry Potter defeated
he who must not be named and since that day we have all lived together in
harmony.

I don’t see why I should write one of these things or why we
have a celebration big woop he who must not be named is gone. Lots of dark
lords have been and gone and they don’t get a special day. Still it was so much
fun there was a party throughout Hogwarts and Hogsmede and millions of people
turned up. Of course you had to have tickets to go there otherwise the whole
wizarding world would turn up so I guess I’m pretty lucky to have been given a
ticket. It was a shame that Harry himself did not come but I suppose he was
busy but the rarther handsome shop owner, George Weasley came and did a talk
and afterwards there was a HUGE firework display. I wanted to buy some of the
gifts they were selling there but my mum said I would be queuing forever. I
wouldn’t have minded, these fireworks were neat. And there was one stall that
was selling Harry Potter t-shirts. It was great.

Even the food was Harry Potter based and I got to see many
of my friends from Hogwarts as we got a week of school to prepare for today. My
whole family is here now and its almost 11pm I’m tired and I wish I could go
bed but everyone is going outside at midnight to sing the national anthem and
thank Harry Potter. If I was him I don’t think I would like this attention very
much. But then again everyone is sending him presents so it can’t be that bad
having a day named after you, free presents and millions of invitations to
parties. Mum took today way to seriously.

But I’m looking forward to next year though I think today
was just really special because it was the first ever ‘Defeat of the dark lord
day.’

Present
Set in the eyes of the daughter from the one above.

Its traditional that we write one of these things and I have
done one ever since I was little, there’s a whole stack of them beside me. Its
11:30pm and in 30 minutes we will be outside singing. James, Harry’s son thinks
he’s all that because its is dads special day. He so annoying, but kinda cute
too. We had a whole day of lessons today just to do fun things. I went and had
a History lesson with Professor Spence who took us on a guided tour of Hogwarts
and where voldemort actually died. It was so amazing though non of my friends
came they were all out on the markets buying things. I love the atmosphere most
about today its just so buzzing. Everyone around me is hyper all chatting
loudly to their friends buying gifts for each other. Its by far the best day of
the year. James came on the guided tour too, he said his dad hates today
because of all the attention and that Harry didn’t do it to become famous he did
it to protect people and because it was his destiny. James made it sound very
heroic but knowing him he’s just making it up.

There’s so much meaning behind today and to think my mum was
actually at the school when it happened she was evacuated when the death eaters
attacked. Professor Longbottem was there too but he’s gone round to James dad’s
house so that they can spend some time together. All through the past week
people have been asking him questions about the great war through Herbology I
would much rather just get on with the work.

Though I must admit I simply loved being in the parade. I
had to wear a traditional ‘Defeat of the dark lord day’ outfit and everyone had
a scar drawn upon there head though I must say that I thought mine was pretty
neat. Some people were even paying for there’s. There’s always so much to buy
and so much to do that today goes so fast it is now 11:55pm and I must be
closing this up everyone is gathering in the Hogwarts grounds to sing ‘The
defeat of the dark lord day’ song, though I don’t know any of the lyrics I
think I might just hum.

But I really must be going its considered bad luck not to
attend one of these things.

Future
This one is set in the person above daughter’s eyes.

Blah blah blah blah. Why am I even bothering writing one of
these things? I hate ‘Defeat of the dark lord day.’ I mean come on who really
cares? It was ages ago that it happened so why celebrate the death of someone
who has not affected us in any way what so ever. Okay I admit that some of the
celebrations are fun like the parade is pretty neat but its just commercialised
nonsense. People are only doing this for the money. I mean if that’s not true
then why did merchandise start coming out two months before ‘Defeat of the dark
lord day.’ Pfft it really gets on my nervs and I don’t think anyone really
knows the true meaning of the day. I mean if you asked them what it was about
and why we celebrate it and what’s the meaning behind it they would probably
say that they don’t know or that’s its about the song at midnight.

Yes that is the most fun part of the night but its not the
importance behind it. I mean what little child is going to know that ‘Defeat of
the dark lord day’ symbolizes the rid of all evil from our world and a reminder
and hope that nothing like this will ever happen again.

And the teachers all go gaa gaa over it too for a whole week
we did nothing but talk about ‘Defeat of the dark lord day’ and play stupid Harry
Potter games. I mean he’s even alive. People think I should take the day more
seriously especially since my dad is Harry Potter’s son but dad even said that Granddad
hated the day. All around me people are writing there ‘Defeat of the dark lord
day’ memories. I don’t understand why we do this and they one explanation I got
was that it is a wizarding tradition, we will someone please explain to me why
we started this tradition. My dad gave a speech today and there were millions
of people watching us and it was all wrote down to be placed in the ‘daily
prophet’ I felt ridicules sat up there with peoples eyes upon me when I don’t
even like the celebration.

All the shop sellers love today and to them its just about
making the money everywhere you go there are banners hung up in respect, song’s
being sang and books being wrote.
Someone was even selling there ancestors ‘defeat of the dark lord day’ memory
sheets. If that’s not using a traditional affair to make money then I don’t
know what is.

One thing that has always puzzled me is why we celebrate it in
December and not in the month that it actually happened. My mum said it was
because in the month of December that’s when everything was okay in the world
and it was truly a defeat of the dark lord because all memory’s of him were starting
to be forgotten.

And now I must go and sing with my family which I might add
is the most stupid song I have ever heard and it repeats itself throughout and
makes my voice hurt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just_Ginny
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2006-02-26
Number of posts : 10804
Real First Name : Rachel
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Hufflepuff! HUFF PUFF BADGERS FOR THE WIN!
Award Bar :
25 / 70025 / 700

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Mon Feb 11 2008, 16:13

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://charmedchildren.proboards51.com
Rigby Dumbledore
3rd Year
3rd Year

Female
Regist. date : 2007-01-30
Number of posts : 4801
Real First Name : Kate or Katie
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Ravenclaw
Crest :
Award Bar :
102 / 700102 / 700

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Fri Feb 15 2008, 20:42

Amazing job, everyone!! I loved the creativity that you each put into your homework, very entertaining! Points are awarded as follows:

Hufflepuff:

dragonweaver: 90 pts
dancingsunset: 90 pts
Just_Ginny: 90 + 10 for best submission!

Ravenclaw:

stephy: 90 pts
polly: 90 pts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://midnightbookgirl.com
Lunafeelinggoodlovegood
1st Year
1st Year

Female
Regist. date : 2012-01-30
Number of posts : 28
Real First Name : Whatever it is im probobly going to change it when im 30.
Warning :
0 / 30 / 3

House : Hufflepuff
Crest :
Award Bar :
0 / 7000 / 700

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   Fri Feb 17 2012, 22:13

*past*

Dear christmas diary.

It is 2 days until christmas as i write and my three brothers Riley,river and rico are watching the stupid christmas speacials on tv as my parents are in the garden well my mum is.my dad is taking up the christmas stuff from the basement. i can't wait until christmas i'll get presents but then cousins dave and holly and my aunt keli will be over,oh no!! but then after i'll see my friends again lilly potter and rose weasley. ugghh riley just threw some candycanes at me. i saw a big present inside rico's closet that had my name on it.

*present*

hello christmas diary.

it is christmas eve as i write and im trying to avoid my brothers by hiding in my room with my pet albie the muntant naked mole rat i got last christmas. I am looking out the window seeing kids play in the snow and cars everywhere. Scorpious malfoy called my mobile early on today the thing is i didn't give him my number. I checked rico's closet and the big box was moved into the basement how funny. Scorpious called me again he's just bored probably.

*future*

Happy christmas diary of mine.

It is christmas day and i got a new broomstick because river broke my first one, i got a sweater from aunt keli and i got tickets to a holey harpies game for eight people and i got an action figure of a muggle doll called barbie my dad gave that to me. Scourpious sent me my favorite candy bertie botts' every flavorbeans the one that have a lot of vomite flavor in the box. How did he know that was my favorite? Well i had a great christmas write in you next year christmas diary.

~Yo-shee chang~ daughter of cho and lee chang(they have the same last name).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Wizard Holiday!   

Back to top Go down

A Very Wizard Holiday!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1